PRIVACY NOTICE/PERSONAL DATA
Omanik Factory OU is a company registered in Estonia, Tallinn (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
Maintaining the security of your data is of paramount importance to us and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights.
This notice, which including without limitation applies when using the website:Â www.omanikfactory.com, provides you with information about:
- How we use your data
- What personal data we collect
- Who we share your data with
- Your rights relating to your personal data
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU AND OTHER SOURCES
Although the precise details of the personal information collected will vary according to the specific purpose for which we are collecting the information, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our social media pages or on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, purchasing goods, posting material or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website. If you contact us by phone, email or otherwise and is provided voluntarily, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We also collect behavioral and browsing data from you for the purposes of offering you a tailored or personalized online shopping experience. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may also collect any personal information which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile on a third party social network.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive about you for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To fulfil or process orders placed on our online shop.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you
This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerts.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our customersÂ and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
- To cooperate with postal service.
- Other purposes.To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Please note. WE DO NOT CONTROL PAYPAL AND BANKS DATA BASES AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PRIVACY STATEMENTS.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with third parties.
- Postal service and courier service
- Email marketing service
- Auditing service
- Analytical services
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that you provide to us in order to purchase goods and other personal data generated for transactional agreements is processed as it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
All other personal data is processed for our legitimate interests (as set out below) and to comply with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent:
- to send direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message
- to contact (and allow for selected third parties to contact) new customers by electronic means.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests including:-
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customersâ€™ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- managing insurance claims by customers;
- protecting us and our employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to us;
- effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access â€“ you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification â€“ you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplet.
- Right to be forgotten â€“ in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing â€“ where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability â€“ you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object â€“ you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling â€“ you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below in the “Contact” section.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at by any of the means outlined below.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us:
Email us on:Â email@example.com